18 Things I've Learned



1. I learned the branches of Geology


2. I learned about the abundant minerals and metals in the Philippines


3. I learned the different types of volcanoes, faults and boundaries


4. I learned the Steno's Principles (Rocks)


5. I learned the different theories and laws related to Geology


6. I learned the classification and types of Rocks and the Rock Cycle


7. I learned how land formations like mountains and volcanoes form


8. I learned the different properties of minerals


9. I learned the different Geo hazards or         Environmental Hazards

10. I learned the things that Geologists do


11. I learned the different materials being used in the field


12. I learned the locations of faults in the Philippines


13. I learned how Mining Companies starts the operations


14. I learned the most important points on Geology


15. I learned the people/professions involved in Mining Industries

16. I learned how and why environmental hazard occur

17. I learned the things that must be considered before building establishments

18. I learned the most active faults and volcanoes in the Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Immersion Orientation and Sending Off Ceremony Experience