Parents' Day
(December 1, 2017)



            A day to give tribute to our beloved parents and to show them how much we love them.

            Parents' Day is celebrated to give honor to the people who gave their unconditional love and unending support, our parents. The people who sacrificed many things for us, who worked til night just to provide us our needs. A simple card, flowers or balloons are just simple things that makes every parent's day extra special. A simple thank you and I love you will be a great inspiration to our parents to never get tired on undestanding us and to let them know that we are very lucky to have them as our parents.

           I was not able to celebrate this very special day with my parents because they have more important things to do. But I know that I can still do the things that other students have done to their parents during Parent's Day. I still can say and do the things that can show how to my parents how much they mean to me. To thank them for giving me simple yet very happy life, for teaching us how to value things and to be contented, to repect others, to love one another and to have faith in our Almighty Father.

       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Immersion Orientation and Sending Off Ceremony Experience