Last Day of Immersion


              I feel happy on the last day of immersion because in just 10 days I learned and realized many things. During the last day I passed the tasks given. My instructor/supervisor, Ms. Janie Galo, Registered Geologist, also give her remarks, suggestions and ratings. During the last day we summarized all the topics we have discussed. Ms. Galo also shared her experiences and difficulties during her college days and now that she's working. I feel grateful with her advice because it really helped me as a student who wants to pursue Geology course. I am also happy to be immersed in Provincial Environment and Natural Resources - LGU (PENRO) because of the kindness of the employees and their willingness to help and share their knowledge to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Immersion Orientation and Sending Off Ceremony Experience